If you are searching for a way to significantly increase exposure for your business or brand online then consider using blogger outreach services.
What is blogger outreach?
Blogger outreach is an influencer marketing tactic that involves creating and executing a strategy to work with bloggers to create genuine, authentic content to promote a product, brand or service. A blogger outreach service will help you identify high-quality websites in your niche. They will do the outreach on your behalf, pitch story or article ideas, and most often offer to write the article on your behalf.
How does it work?
Bloggers will introduce your products/services or business to their audience which in turn their readers/followers will take note of. In turn, readers will become interested in the product if it’s a blogger they feel they can trust the opinion of. A portion of the readers will then go on to purchase the product. If it’s a product that is enjoyed, the process of word of mouth will begin and the benefits will continue.
The service you use will then in turn use this process method:
- Audience research
- Blog research
- First contact
- Formal agreement
- Track progress
- Build long-term relationships
Benefits As A Business
Let’s take a look at the specifics of how blogger outreach can benefit your brand:
- Being able to reach your target audience – When you work with bloggers, you can benefit from a far more targeted form of promotion because their actual audience is your target audience. Therefore, your products and services will be brought to the attention of those that are likely to be interested in them.
- Building links – This is crucial for businesses when it comes to online success, and blogger outreach is one of the most effective link building methods.
- Trusted approach – If the desired message comes from a reputable blogger who is well known, liked and respected, there will be far stronger and there will be an emotional link that could result in the person wanting to try the product or service for themselves.
- Cost-effective – Ideal for smaller businesses that have limited funding for promotion and marketing. Using the right blogger could make your product go viral which in turn will be a pretty nice end result.
Benefits As A Blogger
As someone who has been blogging for over 4 years now, I have personally seen firsthand the benefits of working through blogger outreach platforms. Here are the 3 absolute best ones in my opinion:
- Exposure – While you may be posting on behalf of a business or brand, you too are allowing yourself the possibility of blog exposure. Most brands offer to share your post (or pictures with a tag) on their social media outlets which thousands of potential followers will see. So this, in turn, may drive people to follow your blog if they enjoy your content.
- Monetary Compensation – It drives me absolutely nuts if a brand or business approaches me with an idea but expects me to do all the work for free. Nope. Not happening. I may have done this at the beginning of my blogging journey but I refuse to now. My time, effort and work are worth something and my bills don’t pay themselves. So paid blogging is a huge benefit to me. If it means money in my pocket and it fits within my niche or the project I’m working on, I’ll gladly consider it.
- Long-Term Relationships – There is always the potential for one simple collaboration with a brand to become something that lasts for a while. If whatever you are working on is superb, brands and businesses will continue to want to work with you all year round.
In closing, blogger outreach results in steady, long-term growth, but because of how it works, it typically results in more sales and higher conversion rates. This is in large part due to relevancy: real, relevant sites tend to drive real, relevant customers. Thanks for reading!