Since the time I was a little girl, this world has changed drastically. You used to be able to walk the streets and not have to worry about getting attacked, robbed or much worse. Nowadays things are much different. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I really do not like going out anywhere alone or with my kids unless my husband is with me. But what about those times where I don’t have a choice but to go alone?
SABRE brings me peace of mind in this very unsafe world we happen to live in. They offer a variety of products geared towards self-defense and safety for the entire family. From pepper sprays, stun guns to home security systems, you’ll find something for your needs.
The product in particular that I like to keep on hand is the: SABRE Red Safe Escape 3-in-1 Automotive Tool which they sell for $14.99 and offer in two different colors: Black and Mint.
More About The Product
- ESCAPE TO SAFETY: Cuts through malfunctioning seat belts in seconds without the worry of injury. Durable, stainless steel tip punctures window glass for a speedy escape
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: Max strength formula backed by our in-house HPLC laboratory to guarantee max stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (Univ of Utah study); UV marking dye aids in suspect id
- GEL IS SAFER: Pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects the intended target, plus 20% greater range (12 feet/4M) for protection at a safer distance
- PROTECTION AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS: Each model comes with 25 bursts (up to 5x more than other brands), providing protection against multiple targets
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE WORLDWIDE: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Snap clip allows for effortless attachment to keys or bag and quick detachment when you need it most
*State laws prohibit shipment of this model to: AK, HI, MA & NY.
Beings this product is backed by police worldwide, I know it’s one that I should and will keep on hand at all times. I love that it’s small in size and can easily be tossed in a bag of any kind or kept on a keyring. The directions on how to use it are very easy to follow and the price is very affordable. I like that the pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years. I think spending $14.99 every 4 years on a product like this is a good investment.
When I have to go out alone, I keep this handy and very close. While driving I like to keep it sitting in view that way if for some reason I need it, I have it within reach. If I’m walking, I’ll keep it attached to my wallet or safely in my pocket.
With school starting back up soon, I think this would be a great product for kiddos to keep in their possession too. Keeping them safe is my top priority and I trust SABRE and all the products they offer.
Disclosure: I received free product + monetary compensation in exchange for this sponsored review post. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed here are that of my own.