After cooking a large meal for the family, you’d prefer to relax afterward. Most often there ends up being a counter full of dishes that we wish we could off on cleaning until morning. What if there was a product out there that could make this mess so much easier to clean up? Consider checking out the Bosch AutoAir™ 500 Series dishwasher.
Here are 10 reasons why you will love it:
- A little fresh air equals a lot more dry.
- Claim: AutoAir™ automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results. *Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.
- The Bosch 500 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and AutoAir.
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- The all-new AutoAir option automatically releases the door at the end of the cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air in for drier dishes*
- Quiet operation (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base.
- The large interior provides loading flexibility necessary to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and the Flexible 3rd rack adds space for cooking utensils and ramekins.
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings.
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes.
- FlexSpace™ Tines on the lower rack – fold down every other tine in one simple step to make room for larger, bulkier items while optimizing the rack space.
I think this would make a great addition to any kitchen renovation especially with the holidays being right around the corner. If you have a large family or are always cooking for events, this is the dishwasher for you. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored. I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.